Wondering how to get your child started in music?
Our fun music programmes and qualified, enthusiastic teachers who
teach music at Parnell District School offer the ideal introduction for your child to music-making.
Our group beginner programmes - Musical Jam, Blast-off,
Cosmic Keys, Rhythm and Drumming are a great way for
your child to begin their musical journey at school.
At Parnell, music lessons take place during the school day and we offer tuition for all stages of musical development -beginner to advanced.
For more information or to enrol your child for 2012 music lessons, please visit our website www.lewiseady.co.nz
Instruments we teach at school include:
• Violin - from year 1 upwards
• Piano/keyboard – from year 1 upwards
Voice - from year 1 upwards
• Ukulele – from year 2 upwards
• Recorder – from year 2 upwards
• Music Theory – from year 2 upwards
• Guitar – from year 3 upwards
• Clarinet – from year 4 upwards
Flute - from year 4 upwards
• Drum kit – from year 4 upwards
• Saxophone – from year 4 upwards
• Bass Guitar - from year 7 upwards
• Cello – from year 4 upwards