Parnell District School
On the Top
· Gold polo shirt with Parnell District School logo – short or long-sleeved. In winter, skivvies
or other under shirts must be gold or navy
· White polo shirt with Parnell District School logo – short or long-sleeved. In winter, skivvies
or other under shirts must be white or navy blue.
On the Sports Field
· Anyone taking part in a school sports team (and for PE in the Intermediate Department) should wear the PDS sports uniform:
o Gold sports t-shirt (with PARNELL printed on the back)
o PDS (only) Navy sports shorts.
o Sports Jacket and track pants (optional).
Over or Under
·PDS (only)Navy drill or cargo shorts, longs or navy sports shorts – boys and girls
· Navy culottes or pinafore for girls
· Navy PDS bucket/Aussie hats should be worn in Terms 1 & 4
·PDS sports jacket or navy blue polar fleece jacket
· Socks/tights-white, black or navy blue only
Bits and Bobs
· Shoulder length or longer hair is to be tied up with a navy blue or black hair tie. This is for safety and to reduce the spread of head lice
· Only watches and small sleepers or stud earrings are to be worn. Those students who wish to wear an item of jewellery for cultural or spiritual reasons must apply to the Principal in writing for an exemption.
If granted, and the jewellery is a pendant, it must be worn inside a buttoned up shirt. For your safety these should be taken off when playing sport
You are beautiful enough without...